HLB Malta is a long-established audit, accounts, tax and advisory firm with offices in Lija, Malta.
A new opportunity has arisen, and we are seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join our ever-growing team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for a range of tasks, which will include:
- Greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner and to provide outstanding customer service;
- Maintaining a well-ordered front desk;
- Managing incoming calls, emails, courier and post-distribution;
- Posting of sales invoices and chasing debtors;
- Booking of meetings as requested;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered an asset however training will be provided to the right candidate.
Candidates for this position must:
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have strong computer skills;
- Show dedication, attention to detail and initiative;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese and preferably Italian;
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise;
- Energetic and willing to learn.
HLB CA Falzon is a long-established audit, accounts, tax and advisory firm with offices in Lija, Malta. Our client portfolio is constantly expanding and thus several exciting opportunities have arisen within our audit and accounts departments. We are seeking to recruit Junior Accountants to join our ever-growing team on a part-time basis throughout their studies.
The successful candidates must be undergoing their ACCA examinations or undergoing their studies at the University of Malta in an accounts related post. Candidates with a possession of A-level standard of education in accountancy, or phentermine accountancy- related diploma who are eager to learn will also be considered.
The selected candidates will join a team of professional accountants and will report to the Manager in charge of Accounting Services. The role will mainly consist of supporting the day-to-day activities of xanax bars and assisting them in the maintenance of accounting records. Experience is an asset, but not necessary as training will be provided to support the candidate in their career development.
The chosen candidates will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Processing day to day accounting transactions
- Carrying out Bank or other related reconciliations
- Assisting in both month end and year end processes
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assist in other accounting projects as necessary
Applicants applying for this post must be energetic, willing to learn and to develop their career.
The selected candidates will benefit from:
- Wide exposure on both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Competitive salary packages commensurate to the candidate’s qualifications, experience and motivation;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com. Applicants must quote the post description in the subject of the email.
Our employees are undoubtedly our greatest asset and we pride ourselves on creating an environment where our employees look forward to come to work everyday.